Spectrum Bulk Customer Service (833) 697-7328
Trilogy Bulk Service Package
- Spectrum Bulk TV Platinum
- Channels Include: TV Select, Digi Tier 1 and Digi Tier 2
- 300+ HD channels available including Golf Channel, Tennis Channel and all (7) PAC-12 Channels
- Two (2) Set Top Boxes (HD or HD-DVR).
- Two (2) DVR Service Fees included
- Spectrum Standard Internet
- Speed 100 Mbps x 10 Mbps
- One (1) Internet Modem
- One (1) Wireless Router
Click here to view Spectrum TV packages.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: I’m already a Spectrum TV and Internet subscriber what do I need to do?
Answer: For homeowners that already have at least Two (2) Set Top Boxes and Internet Service, No action is needed on your part as your individual billing will be adjusted to the new bulk service package.
- Question: How do I schedule the Installation of my Bulk TV and/or Internet services?Answer:You may pick up cable equipment (set top boxes, modem, router) from the nearest Spectrum cable store and facilitate a Self-Install at No charge. You can also call in to request for a Self-Installation Kit (SIK) be mailed out to you at No charge.
- Question – Where can I find a Spectrum Store?
Answer – Three (3) Spectrum Stores are located in the Coachella Valley. You may visit any of the locations listed here.
- Question – What is the price for additional boxes?
Answer – Additional Spectrum Receivers (both DVR and non-DVR) will be billed at retail rates (currently $7.50/mo. each). A DVR box is subject to an additional monthly DVR service fee.1 DVR service fee: $12.99/mo.2-4 DVR service fee: $19.99/mo.
- Question – Can I add more Channels?
Answer – Yes. You can add additional premium channels but your HOA bulk service package includes all of Spectrum Tiers.
Any additional channels added to your account will be billed directly to you at regular retail rates.
- Question – How will I know what channels I have?
Answer – You can access the channel lineup by clicking here.The installer will also review all of your products and services prior to leaving the home and a Spectrum pocket guide will also be provided for your reference.
- Question – Are higher Internet speeds available?
Answer – Yes, Spectrum offers Internet speeds up to 1 GBPS (Gigabit per second). You can upgrade to a higher speed at anytime. You will be billed directly at the prevailing retail rate for the higher speed(s).
- Question – Does Spectrum have a mobile app to watch programming and control my DVR recordings?
Answer – Yes, download the Spectrum TV App to watch live TV and On Demand programming and record shows from your smartphone or other smart devices.
- Question – Can I keep my existing home phone number?
Answer – Yes, Spectrum will work with your current provider in order to keep your existing home phone number.
- Question – Is home phone service available?
Answer – Yes. Spectrum Voice® can be added to your account for $9.99/month for new Customers. You will be billed directly for the service.Home phone service from Spectrum includes:* Unlimited local and long distance calling in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and more.
* FREE 411 Directory Assistance, Voicemail, Readable Voicemail, Private Listing and more.
* No added taxes and fees like the phone company charges.
- Question – Can I keep services with my current provider?
Answer – Yes, you can keep your existing services with your current provider but you will continue to pay for the Spectrum bulk package in your HOA fees.
- Question – What is the phone number to order additional services, schedule my installation or report an issue with my bulk service or my individual billed services?
Answer – Call the 24/7 Spectrum Bulk call center at 1-833-697-7328.